Our friends at Community Technology Network recently blogged about different ways devices can be configured to make them easier to use. Author Adam Lui highlights how important it is for seniors to be able to confidently use their devices and features 5 great tips/tricks that are sure to be helpful for users of all ages. These include:
- Enabling Zoom Magnification
- Boosting the Size of Icons and Text
- Enabling Spoken Audio Feedback
- Making Text High-Contrast
- Using Voice Commands (e.g. Siri for Apple Devices)
Lui goes above-and-beyond by providing step-by-step instructions on how to enable these settings on an iPhone and Android mobile device. To learn more about these tips/tricks, please visit the original blog post by clicking here.